small apartment in Southwest Colorado community
From: Fran Hart (hartmagicfrontier.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
Beautiful small apartment for rent in Heartwood Cohousing home.

Heartwood is located in rural southwest Colorado near Durango.  We have lots of
sunshine, four seasons with mountains and red-rock deserts nearby.  We are a
vibrant multi-aged community of 24 households with three common meals per week,
an active farm and much more.

www.heartwoodcohousing.com

www.heartwoodfarmscoop.com

$650 for one person $700 for two - per month, includes all utilities, HOA dues
and internet.

Natural built straw-clay home with earth plasters and earth floors

Timber frame with wood details, sweet and comfortable

500 square feet

Full Bath

Private entrances

Living room & kitchenette downstairs

Bedroom & bathroom upstairs

Needs-focused household

Rent includes access to all community activities and facilities; greenhouse,
common house, hot tub, yurt, extensive forested trails and even a tennis court.

Partially furnished or unfurnished, your choice.

Lease negotiable

Contact Fran Hart 970-884-1139 hartaccounting [at] frontier.net for photos and
more details.

Compassion is Revolution!!
Join Me!
Fran Hart