Places at RoseWind, Port Townsend WA
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
So often we've had NO places available for resale in our long-built, pretty stable, community. But right now we have two! You can see more at www.rosewind.org --> houses for sale--> "House One" and "House Three". House Three is very custom, with radiant wooden floors, a gigantic semi-finished windowed attic, a tiled sunroom, and a spiral staircase in a tower. It would be a great house for folks with 2-4 kids. It's empty now. They are also willing to talk about interim rental. That one is $365K.

House One is $359K, 2 BR, 2 bath, two floors plus a useful semi- finished basement. That one has wonderful renters presently, so if you wanted to buy now, but not move in for a couple of years, you'd have great tenants already. This one has spacious views of the central commons.

Come live where it's presently 60 degrees and the strawberries are abundant in the big vegetable garden.
Yup, 60 degrees....... think of it........

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
www.rosewind.org