House for Sale at Vashon Island Cohousing (WA)
From: Pam Bredouw (pbredouwgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:24:03 -0700 (PDT)
This house has four bedrooms, two up and two down, and two full baths (one with
a Jacuzzi tub). One of the downstairs bedrooms has its own entry off a newly
built deck. The price is $387,000. Please call Jean Bosch, for more information
at 206-919-5223 or write jeanbosch [at] johnlscott.com.
Vashon Cohousing is made up of 18 charming homes, each on its own lot. Our
large and beautiful common house looks over a lawn and the community gardens,
with farms beyond. Our 12-acre community is blessed with wonderful fruit trees,
and is nestled in a forested property within easy walk of Vashon town.
The members here range in age from 1 to 70, with a nice cohort of kids that
make the place lively. We have several young families, some empty nesters, hard
working professionals, and retirees. We do most of the property maintenance and
improvements ourselves at regular work parties, and meet as a group twice a
month.
Vashon is a progressive place with the feel of rural country living, combined
with the best elements of city life. Vashon Island is connected by car ferry to
both Seattle and Tacoma, and the ride is just 15 minutes. A foot passenger-only
ferry goes direct to downtown Seattle. Many Islanders commute to work in
Seattle or Tacoma.
For more information, visit:
http://vashonhomes.com/propertypage.aspx?MLSNum=249844