Re: Affordable Cohousing Model?
From: Zia Terhune (ziaterhunegmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 07:38:33 -0700 (PDT)
We've been working on this concept for almost 2 years now and think it makes
so much sense for single people especially.  I know singles who spend
$100-200 per month just on utilities for their apartment.  The large home
with small suites would be far less wasteful.  The kitchen would need to be
used by vegetarians only--or meat eaters only because otherwise it could be
stressful.  Ours will be veg.  Companion animals can also be problematic.