House for sale in Calif. - PCHC
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 05:15:28 -0700 (PDT)
Ted Walker 925 687-1779 tedw [at] phch.org

2 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse at Pleasant Hill Cohousing for sale for
$335,000.  Address is 2268 Lisa Lane, Pleasant Hill, 94523.  I will be
moving soon to a larger home within the community, so the unit should
be available as soon as Sept 1.  Please contact me if you would like
to view this home.  More information about our community can be found
at PHCH.org.

Ted Walker 925 687-1779 tedw [at] phch.org