Book parties! (Northern CA)
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
I will be giving presentations and signing copies of my new book at two free
receptions this fall; come pick up useful tips while enjoying wine & cheese
with other communitarians!

• Tuesday, October 12, 7-9 pm at Swan's Market Cohousing, 930 Clay Street,
Oakland, CA.
• Tuesday, November 22, 7-9 pm  at Southside Park Cohousing, 434 T Street,
Sacramento, CA.

"Let's Talk About Money: A Conversation for Intentional Communities" is a
workbook designed to help communities have more effective conversations and
make better decisions about financial matters...because conflicts about
money are really conflicts about underlying values. The book includes
stories from my work with numerous communities as well as exercises that you
can use immediately in your own.

Contact me if you'd like me to do a reading in your area!

The book is available on my website: http://www.erisweaver.info/books.html.
eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info