Rental Opportunity Berlin, MA
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 06:03:47 -0700 (PDT)
Have you been thinking about moving to Berlin, MA cohousing community?
Intergenerational community (roughly 2 yrs to 82 yrs) with hot tub, labyrinth,
evening walks, two or three meals a week. Common house has ping pong, laundry,
bike storage, exercise room, kids room, plus wonderful greatroom and kitchen.

Martin Meo is looking for someone to share a 4BR home at Mosaic Commons. Here
is what he says:

I'm looking for one adult (any gender or orientation) non-smoking, no pets.
All other parameters are negotiable.

If you know someone who has expressed interest in Mosaic or in cohousing and
may be looking for a housemate situation please let me know or feel free to
forward this note to them.

Please send replies to Martin (MartinMeo [at] gmail.com) not to the list!

-Liz
Elizabeth Magill
Mosaic Commons Cohousing in Berlin MA.
Homes available, check us out: www.sawyerhill.org