Re: Posting Community Photographs
From: Jessie Kome (jehakomac.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 11:21:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

I am a paranoid parent. I don't know what the community uses, but I have used
Mobile Me from Apple for years and been very satisfied.  It is turning into
iCloud sometime soon.  You can create separate albums with different levels of
security and iPhoto will bulk upload the initial batch.  The security settings
include having passwords or not, by album.  And you can specify for each album
whether people can view only or also download or download/upload.  Very handy.

As a bonus, the albums can display inside one of a variety of templates.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, MD

"Where my son Harrison just decided to put his picture up on the Intracranial
Hypertension Research Foundation's Wall of Hope for September Awareness month.
(He's the bald kid with the laptop computer.)
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150280612357336.339707.185094677335&type=1
  "