Re: Report on Survey of Cohousing Communities 2011. Justreleased. A must read!
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 20:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
CoHo:

Way back in the seventies I was "interviewing" a tribal elder along the Rio Grande (I was attempting to make a film, but I only recorded his voice). He said that researchers always came and went, always taking, never giving. He didn't mean that he expected any kind of "payment" or "exchange" (I got the idea that such concepts were strange to him, he meant only that they did not engage, they only "observed."

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Villines" <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>