Seeking Common House guest room stay in Boston Area Oct. 28-30
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 07:27:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello, I'm seeking the privilege of being someone's guest and staying in the
guest room of a Common House (or a guest room in someone's home) in the
greater Boston area for a modest guest room nightly fee (or, for trading a
workshop or consultation for your community) for 3 nights: Oct. 28, 29, 30.
I want to be close enough to public transportation (and I can walk for 30
minutes or so)  in order to get to and from the Quincy/Adams T station (and
shuttle to the Qunicy Marriott) on Saturday and Sunday. I'm taking a
workshop at the Quincy Marriott on an unusual topic (the Hawaiian
Ho'oponopono practice) that can be applied to benefiting individuals as well
as community/cohousing life. If you are able to host me for a modest nightly
guest room fee or a trade, please let me know, and thank you. Diana Leafe
Christian, diana [at] ic.org; 828-669-9702. (Here's my website, which describes
the workshops & consultations I do for communities:
http://www.DianaLeafeChristian.org )