Hundredfold Farm Fall Festival - PA Cohousing
From: Lorraine Mazza (lorrainemazzagmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:19:49 -0700 (PDT)
Visit Hundredfold Farm this Saturday 10/15 for our last event of 2011!

Enjoy home and greenhouse tours, nature walk, conversation with
community residents, and snacks at the farm house from 10 a.m. - 2
p.m.

There will be a community orientation from 2 - 3 p.m. for visitors who
are interested in joining the community by purchasing or building a
home.

Get directions and more information at http://www.hundredfoldfarm.org.

Hundredfold Farm is an eco-community that is located just west of
Gettysburg in Orrtanna, PA. Ten energy-efficient, single-family homes
are clustered on six acres of an 75-acre organic Christmas tree farm,
with the remaining land preserved for the farm, woodlands, open space,
community facilities, and gardens; when completed, the community will
consist of a total of 14 homes.

Join our monthly e-newsletter mailing list at this link: