room for rent in Central Mass cohousing
From: Sophie Glasser (bringjoyverizon.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
Beautiful, private room for rent in our home in Mosaic-Commons Co- housing community in beautiful Berlin, MA. We are looking for a male or female who is a non-smoker, no drugs, minimal alcohol, who is responsible, reliable, neat and quiet. We are a friendly, down-to- earth married couple and have one cat (no more cats please). We are less than 5 minutes drive to routes 495 or 290. Rent is $645 a month which includes utilities and use of common facilities such as a hot tub, exercise room, laundry, parking, game room and more. There is also an option to join our community meals 2-4 times a week. Please call 978-838-2439 or email teachjoy [at] verizon.net