How much liability insurance do other cohousing communities carry?
From: S. Kashdan (skashdancablespeed.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:21:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Here at Jackson Place we are currently going through our annual budget
determination process. As part of this, we are looking at our liability
insurance coverage to see if we have enough. Alternatively, we may decide
that some of our liability insurance is unnecessary, and drop it, which
could lower our 2012 budget.

So, we would find it helpful to know how much liability insurance other
cohousing communities carry.

Thanks much for whatever you can tell us.

Sylvie Kashdan
Jackson Place Cohousing
800 Hiawatha Place South
Seattle, WA 98144