Re: Do any cohos in the US have a paid property manager?
From: David Bygott (davidbygottyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
 We discussed this at Milagro, when it turned out that there were rather more
who wanted to be served than those who were willing to serve. Some of us were
still keen to do as many as possible of the necessary chores ourselves and save
$$.  The compromise we reached was to hire a "maintenance manager", a general
handyman who comes for one day a week and does carpentry and fixit jobs.
However, he still requires community reps to prioritize his work, and 2 or 3 of
us fix stuff on the other six days of the week, and we call in appropriate
contractors to do yearly or twice-yearly community-wide skilled jobs like
pruning trees or inspecting solar water heaters, etc. So basically the
community still manages everything even if its members don't do all the work.
David Bygott
Milagro Cohousing
Tucson AZ

I recall there was a discussion about this on the list a while ago, and that

one or more people said their coho has one.

Bob Morrison

Mosaic Commons Cohousing

Berlin, MA