Re: Do any cohos in the US have a paid property manager?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
Dave Nathan is the author of the message below.  It was posted by
after reformating and restoring subject line.

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 Bob Morrison wrote:

> I recall there was a discussion about this on the list a while ago,
> and that one or more people said their coho has one.

Bob:

Cambridge Cohousing of Cambridge Mass. uses a limited scope management
firm to deal with just certain facilities responsibilities.

Dave Nathan
Jamaica Plain Cohousing
Jamaica Plain, Mass.