Allowing "block" creates vetoes
From: Brian Tremback (brian.trembackgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 04:16:22 -0700 (PDT)
I wonder if the basis of a valid block would not be better conceived as
"detrimental to the community" rather than "negatively affect a member's
ability to participate". Whether something is detrimental to the community
is open for discussion. Whether something will affect one's ability to
participate only has to be claimed and is not open for discussion or
verification.

--
Brian Tremback, Burlington Cohousing, Vermont