Re: Consensus, Majority Vote, "Blocks"
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:48:53 -0700 (PDT)
Coho:

If this point has been made, please forgive me.

Opinions are not a reasonable basis for decision-making. Decisions require a continuum of analysis. To do otherwise is playing Russian roulette with destiny--to the extent that it can be "predicted" or "controlled" at all by just guessing. That's why decisions have to be subject to change, to adjustment, or tossing out, as actual conditions warrant. BUT, "officials" tend to ignore scientists and technicians. At least that's what happens here in the USA.

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Villines" <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>