Re: Cohousing in Land Use Code
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 05:08:36 -0700 (PDT)
John Beutler <jabeutler [at] comcast.net>

The PDF of the "amendment" is at
http://l.cohousing.org/CoHo_Text_Amendment.pdf

It's a bit old, but we wrote this text amendment for cohousing in
Frederick, MD some time ago.  Then what got developed was done under a
PUD, which has had some negative consequences.

Cheers

JAB