Re: Rental policies?
From: John Beutler (jabeutlercomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:08:09 -0800 (PST)
I think that rental may be an important factor in making cohousing practical in
the coming years. I have more of a problem with owners departing and refusing
to rent than with renting. Yes, renters may participate less, but many are
enthusiastic cohousers despite landlords rarely screening potential tenants for
coho interest.

Cheers

JAB

Sent from my tricorder