Re: Rental policies? / Renting without permission
From: Kay Wilson Fisk (caseyjacketsgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:55:32 -0800 (PST)
> What would you do if someone rented without permission?

Good question. We do worry about this. Based on some past discussions
with our attorney of what to do if someone didn't pay their
assessments, I am guessing that, assuming he felt we had a solid case,
he would advise us to take the owner to court and ask for
reimbursement for attorneys' fees and associated costs in the event
that we won. Hopefully it will not come to that.

Kay
Meadow Wood cohousing