Re: menus/cookbooks for community meals
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:41:41 -0800 (PST)
My foodie husband just got this, but we still haven't cooked from it. Menus in
sizes of 25 or 75:
http://www.amazon.com/Family-Meal-Cooking-Ferran-Adria/dp/0714862533/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321421887&sr=8-1
The pictures are awesome.

Old standby with very reliable recipes:

http://www.amazon.com/Moosewood-Restaurant-Cooks-Crowd-Vegetarian/dp/0517228025/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321421968&sr=8-1-spell

How big is the group? How many dietary restrictions are you willing to
accommodate?

Mariana
Berkeley, CA