Re: personal storage in common house
From: S. Kashdan (skashdancablespeed.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:02:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi Kathy,

Jackson Place Cohousing is an urban community, very near the downtown part
of Seattle, Washington. We have an underground parking garage under our
common house. In the garage, each family has a parking space and personal
storage that
measures, on average, about 5 feet by 9 feet, by 7 feet high. There is a
little variation because of the way the garage is built into our hill.

Good luck on your project.

Cohousingly,
Sylvie

Sylvie Kashdan