personal storage in common house
From: Brian Tremback (brian.trembackgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 19:19:38 -0800 (PST)
Our main building, that contains the common house and 18 of our 32 units,
has a storage space for each unit housed in two rooms in the basement. The
storage spaces are 6 ft x 6 ft x 8 ft high. They each have a lockable door.
The walls and doors are covered with wire mesh to improve air circulation.
There is access to the storage spaces from inside the building and via an
outside entrance.

Our 2 single-family homes and 12 townhouses have basements for storage.

Brian Tremback
Burlington Cohousing
Vermont