Re: Mission statements
From: Kay Wilson Fisk (caseyjacketsgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:22:19 -0800 (PST)
An excellent point. In a search for "mission statement" I found a lot
of sites like this one:

Mission Statements and Vision Statements: Unleashing purpose
http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newLDR_90.htm

And there are a lot of sites with mission statement templates, but
this seemed the most user friendly:
http://www.upliftcoach.com/documents/020missionstatement.pdf

However, I thought perhaps this personal mission statement template
might be more useful to cohousing:
http://dsamh.utah.gov/docs/frfproject/trainingcd/NewEmployeeTraining/1
2.Personal_Mission_Statement_6-09.pdf

Kay