Re: Smoking Policies
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:38:17 -0800 (PST)
Nice idea but if you need to pre sell a certain number of units before you can
build, or if you have already built and have units you need to sell yesterday,
you need to adopt a more flexible attitude.

A community may not be "obligated" to appeal to buyers, but buyers are likewise
not obligated to buy their homes in your community. And right now it's a buyers
market.

Diana from Mosaic Commons where we still have 11 units to sell 3 years after
completion.

Written on a small keyboard, please forgive bizarre typos