Re: Smoking Policies
From: Timothy Hunter (durham.cohogmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:15:54 -0800 (PST)
This is our smoking covenant:

The Durham Central Park Cohousing Community is a smoke-free community.

1. Smoking, or the use or sale of any form of tobacco is prohibited anywhere
in or on the property, including the Common Areas, Units, grounds,
buildings, parking or storage areas, or sidewalks on to the property.

2. Residents will communicate the smoking policy to all guests and be
responsible for guestsʼ observance of the restriction.

3. The term "smoking" means inhaling, exhaling, breathing, or carrying any
lighted cigar, cigarette, or other tobacco product or similar lighted product
in any manner or in any form.

On Nov 21, 2011, at 8:58 AM, Sheila Hoffman wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone has a complete No
> Smoking Policy. Examples would be appreciated.

Tim Hunter
--
Durham Central Park Cohousing Community - Durham, NC
www.durhamcoho.com