Re: ? Wood floors in CommonHouse?
From: DWeil20688 (DWeil20688aol.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:04:43 -0800 (PST)
Hi

In answer to questions re bamboo floor, we were told by the builder of the
common house to never wear outside shoes on the bamboo floor. I checked the
 Internet and found the reason for that and no high heeled shoes. See
_http://www.builddirect.com/Bamboo-Flooring/Bamboo-Floors-FAQ_8749.aspx#How_
(http://www.builddirect.com/Bamboo-Flooring/Bamboo-Floors-FAQ_8749.aspx#How)
do I maintain my bamboo flooring.

Don

In a message dated 11/22/2011 8:34:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,