Re: Smoking Policies
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 03:40:01 -0800 (PST)
I have a mini-SUV, the Subaru Outback (3,650 lbs, less than two short tons).
But in the spring, it will turn into a Prius.

RPD

PS:  A fun version of the Serenity Prayer is available in verse ...

For every ailment under the sun,
There is a remedy, or there is none.
If there be one, try to find it;
If there be none, never mind it.