Introducing Partnerships for Affordable Cohousing, Inc.
From: Jerome Garciano (jlgebox-04yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:31:42 -0800 (PST)
Dear Coho-L:

I am pleased to announce the launch of a new non-profit organization,
Partnerships for Affordable Cohousing, Inc. (PFAC).  Its mission is to
develop and provide permanently affordable cohousing homes throughout the
United States. PFAC partners with local and national groups to support
affordable cohousing for low- and moderate-income families and individuals.
Please see www.affordablecohousing.org for more information.

Please contact myself (jgarciano [at] edwardswildman.com) or Rick Keller,
President of PFAC, (richart.keller [at] gmail.com) if you are interested in
partnering with PFAC in its mission.  Specifically we are looking for
people to serve on our board of directors or board of advisors.  We are
also planning to form a group of private investors to create an investment
fund to financially support affordable cohousing.   If you have any
interest in exploring either of these areas please contact us.

Also, if you know of any existing or forming cohousing groups interested in
including affordable housing (or any affordable housing groups interested
in including cohousing) - please let them know about the new PFAC website.

Happy Thanksgiving!

 *Jerome L. Garciano, Esq.*
Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
111 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02199
Direct Dial: 617.239.0285
Direct Fax: 888.325.9042
Main Dial: 617.239.0100
Email: jgarciano [at] edwardswildman.com

www.edwardswildman.com