Re: Smoking Policies
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 05:34:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

I would just like to point out that the Boston Housing Authority, which runs most of the affordable housing units in Boston, is moving to a no-smoking policy. So this is not a radical idea unique to cohousing--it's pretty mainstream. Read the proposed policy here: http://www.hdli.org/noteworthy/201102.Boston.HA.No- Smoking.Draft.Policy.pdf

--Diane Simpson
outreach facilitator
JP Cohousing, Boston MA
http://www.jpcohousing.org
"The people who surround you define the quality of your life."