Re: ? Wood floors in CommonHouse?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:56:38 -0800 (PST)
Don Weil  DWeil20688 [at] aol.com
after deleting numerous quoted messages.

Please delete and unneeded quoted material.

Hi

Solterra has requested that no one wear outside shoes in the common house.
Many  members have a pair of shoes in a cubby inside the door  and  change
shoes there. Some prefer stocking feet. Shoe covers are also at the
entrance that my cover the outside shoes. In all this time I have heard
only one
person who would not change his shoes. The floor looks nearly as  good as
when it was installed about ten years ago. There have been occasions  when
people have gone in without changing shoes such as when we  had occasions
open
to the public open to the public.It isn't necessary  to change shoes, just
practical. Most members who have wood floors ask that  shoes be removed
before
coming in.

Don Weil