Re: ? Wood floors in CommonHouse?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:56:53 -0800 (PST)
Kristina Muten <kmuten [at] coho.org>
after deleting numerous quoted messages.

Please delete and unneeded quoted material.

We have a bamboo floor in our common house which we have not treated with
any special care and has endured very well for 13 years. This is the first
year we have discussed refinishing it. My maple floor at home (where we
don't wear shoes inside) has not done nearly as well.

Kristina Muten
Coyote Crossing
Santa Cruz CA