Re: Smoking Policies
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:32:59 -0800 (PST)
Actually that's not true.  BHA *owns* those affordable units.  The smoking
policy applies to renters who do not own their own homes.

That is a very VERY long way from rules imposed by a home owners'
association preventing smoking in one's own home with one's own deed.

Landlords prohibiting smoking by renters is a long standing tradition.  I'd
have a similar rule if I were a landlord.

Are there HOAs other than cohousing that prevent smoking in privately owned
homes? I have no clue.  But BHA isn't it.