Unit selection process
From: Timothy Hunter (durham.cohogmail.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:09:29 -0800 (PST)
I'm looking for advice and experiences about a process for selecting units in
our cohousing condominium.

We are building a 24-unit multi-story urban condominium. We are planning on
offering condo units in three sizes, small, medium, and large, with minor
differences in amenities.

I'd like to hear from existing communities like ours about their process for
selecting units.

At what point in the process did buyers firmly (irrevocably) commit to a
specific kind of unit (multi-story or flat, small or large, etc.)?
Once the mix of units was chosen, how did you go about allowing individuals to
choose specific units?
What pitfalls should we be on the look out for?

Tim Hunter
--
Durham Central Park Cohousing Community - Durham, NC
www.durhamcoho.com