Facebook page?
From: Marty Roberts (MartyRsonic.net)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:41:45 -0800 (PST)
Hello coho cohorts,
I am wondering if there has been any talk of setting up a Cohousing USA Facebook page. We here in CA are in the throws of figuring out rental restrictions in our CC&R's before a new CA law takes effect at the end of the year. I realize that many of us in CA are reinventing the wheel on this one and it would have been so much easier to all discuss it together and share resources (like attorney fees).

Coho-L has been more than wonderful, but I find weeding through all the emails tedious and hard to find a topic of current interest and hard to see a discussion all in one place. Facebook would allow us to see and add to the discussion all in one place.

I am willing to set up such a page and then notify all of you so you can go and "Like" it. Is there interest in this? Feel free to email me directly if you want to discuss - MartyR [at] sonic.net. I get the coho- L digest and it goes in a folder for newsletters that I don't always read.

Thanks,
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood Cohousing in Sebastopol, CA

Marty Roberts Productions
Web, video, and event production
Social media marketing
Project design and management