Re: Facebook page?
From: Moz (listmoz.geek.nz)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 17:37:43 -0800 (PST)
Marty Roberts
> Coho-L has been more than wonderful, but I find weeding through all
> the emails tedious and hard to find a topic of current interest
> and hard to see a discussion all in one place.

Perhaps try switching away from the digest to individual emails and
using a threaded view? Or reading online via the archive, in threaded
view? Like this:

http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/threads.html

I think splitting the cohousing list is overkill as a solution.

> Facebook would allow us to see and add to the discussion all in
> one place.

Two places. Unless you propose destroying this list as a way
to force list members to use facebook, I suspect many people will
not make the transfer. For that matter, how is facebook better than
google plus for this exercise? Or PhpBB, mediaWiki, skype or IRC?

Moz