Seattle: Capitol Hill Urban Cohousing Info Session
From: Sheila Hoffman (sheilahoffmangraphics.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 04:53:57 -0800 (PST)
If you know anyone in the Seattle area interested in cohousing our forming
group is holding another info session this coming Weds evening, Dec 7,
7-8:30 pm. This is not meant to serve as a cohousing 101 session. Please be
sure your referrals have visited our website at
www.capitolhillurbanchousing.org and are interested in a 9-10 unit,
soon-to-be built, multi-generational and very urban location.

Please have interested parties email info [at] capitolhillurbancohousing.org to
RSVP and receive meeting location details. Thanks for spreading the word.

Sheila