Re: Wiki [was Facebook page?]
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 12:16:30 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Sharon Villines
<sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>wrote:

> On 5 Dec 2011, at 1:19 PM, Catya Belfer wrote:
>
> > Yep, it COULD totally be done in Drupal, but I don't think we have the
> > right energy/people for it.  Unless you're volunteering? :)
>
> I totally can't right now but it's the kind of project I like doing, know
> how to do, and believe would be very helpful. Maybe in the future.
>
> What would be involved in getting Drupal set up?

Looks like http://drupal.org/project/wikitools would do the trick - I
haven't played with it.  So it would be setting that up on a sandbox and
making sure it was stable and working (and getting the green light from the
cohousing.org hosts)....

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA!  -  www.mosaic-commons.org