Re: Workday Progress Report 11/12/11
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 07:37:49 -0800 (PST)
On 11 Dec 2011, at 8:42 AM, Fred H Olson wrote:

> The PDF file was not in Sharon's message but the html version
> of the 3 colum table displayed quite well for me (Firefox), so I put
> it at

> http://l.cohousing.org/workday.htm

Thank you, Fred. Sorry I forgot the attachment. The page works very well. I'll
add it to my blog post at Cohousing.org.

The chart can be copied and pasted from this page into Word and so you can have
your own copy at home — put it up by your breakfast table where you can
contemplate the possibilities, or on the CH bulletin board. If you haven't
already, find someone in your community who can organize the work to be done.

For those who don't live in cohousing yet, this is a good example of the kinds
of things that can and often need to be done by residents. Basically the same
stuff you would do in your own home.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines