Re: Request names of 3-story cohousing communities
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 11:00:57 -0800 (PST)
Marty --

Part of the homes in Takoma Village are in one building that has both 3 and 4th
stories.  This same building also contains our CH.

Actually, altho' Takoma Village is a mix of stacked units and townhouses ...
technically ... it is all one building because everything is attached.  Parts
of the townhouse area are also stacked town homes going up 4 stories.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC