Re: Request names of 3-story cohousing communities
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 22:26:35 -0800 (PST)
Raines correctly reports that our buildings at Cornerstone Village
Cohousing in Cambridge, MA are all 3 or 4 stories.

1) The building with 13 apartments and most of the common house facilities
has a 4 story L-shape, with the rest of the rectangle being 3 stories.
2) The building with 10 apartments is 3 stories, and there are 5 3-story
townhouses attached to it.
3) We have two more buildings, each with two 3-story townhouses.

They're not quite stacked flats, in that we have quite a few of what our
architect referred to as "two-level flats".  These are two-level
apartments, in the apartment buildings.

-- Mabel :-)

Mabel Liang
mabel [at] twomeeps.com