Re: consensus, formats, mission statements, various
From: Dane Laverty (danelavertygmail.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:32:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi Tree, great to hear your input on such the wide variety of topics.

The Group Pattern Language project that i've been
> working on for over 3 years is at the printer
> now.  It has taken the form of a card deck with
> 91 recurring patterns in healthy group process,
> each idea arising in a tremendous variety of
> forms and operating at multiple levels of
> scale.  I'm pretty excited about it and will send
> a message when it's fully out and available for sale and free download.

I'm especially interested in your GPL project. I think there's value in
identifying and, to some extent, codifying forms of human interaction
(yeah, that's the computer programmer in me talking). Are you aware of any
similar efforts targeted at interactions between individual people rather
than groups?

Thanks,

Dane