Re: Annual audit ? Bookkeeping? Reserve studies?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:53:16 -0800 (PST)
On 22 Dec 2011, at 7:47 PM, Sharon Villines wrote:

> The annual financial update, I think is in the range of $300-500. They just
> run the numbers in their computer and print out a report.

We haven't always done the financial updates because we may not have spent any
capital (replacement) reserve funds or had any emergency replacements. One year
we raised our reserve deposits significantly so the next year there was no
reason to do the recalculations because we knew we weren't going to raise the
amounts again.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines