Re: POLICY RESOURCES [was Wiki was Facebook page?]
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:03:43 -0800 (PST)
On 29 Dec 2011, at 12:17 PM, Laura Fitch wrote:

> Please consider looking at the table of contents (I can send you a PDF
> attachment that is easier to read) for omissions and/or gaps that your
> community can fill.

My suggestion would be to define ~5-7 subject areas and classify the others
under these.

It would be hard to find "workshare" related topics, for example, if one had to
read all the policy names to find them.

I'm glad Laura is doing this on the Coho USA site.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC