Re: Reserve Studies
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 03:04:16 -0800 (PST)
Where can I find the IRS rules on reserve uses?

And more generally why does it matter?  HOA income is generally tax exempt.

I'm also curious what people are doing with their reserve funds,,,keep them
in a savings account?  CDs?  Invest in mutual funds?

On Friday, December 30, 2011, R Philip Dowds <rpdowds [at] comcast.net> wrote:

> PS: Why is refinishing a wood floor with water-cured urethane a
legitimate reserve plan expenditure, while refinishing a wall with latex
paint is not?  You have to ask the IRS about that one ...