National Cohousing Conference seeks Auction Coordinator
From: Melanie Mindlin (volunteercohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 12:02:08 -0800 (PST)
Auction Coordinator

Coho/US is seeking a coordinator for the auction fundraiser at the 2012
National Cohousing Conference.  The auction is an essential fundraising event
that supports the national organization.  This task will entail working with a
dynamic team of staff and volunteers.  Coho/US staff will be providing all the
technical work needed to support the auction, while you and other volunteers
solicit items from past and new donors from around the country.  Coho/US is
offering a full comp to the 2012 Conference in recognition of your assistance.

Please let me know if you are willing to consider this possibility.  I would
love to discuss it with you.

Melanie Mindlin
Coho/US Volunteer Coordinator
volunteer [at] cohousing.org
"Making Better Neighborhoods for the Future."