Re: Foreclosures
From: Jessie Kome (jehakomac.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 17:20:49 -0800 (PST)
Hi-

For ideas about how to deal with foreclosed properties, this website might be
useful: http://www.hud.gov/nspta . Check out the flickr stream and youtube
channels. You can see if you live in a city (grantee) that is receiving
neighborhood stabilization funds. And there is a resource library that includes
toolkits.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where I organized a community Christmas dinner involving roasting two geese
and making a yule log cake. In a nod to all the Jewish households that signed
up (curious about the geese, I think), I seasoned the geese with Chinese five
spice powder, served a stir fry as one of the side dishes, and showed a movie
after dinner."