Re: Foreclosures
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 07:27:16 -0800 (PST)
Kay -- this is very helpful.  Thank you for responding.  All info helps!

How did the community go about integrating the new owners?  I'm assuming from
your response that you did not meet w/ the owners prior to settlement?  Does
your community have a "Welcome Wagon" team or committee that visits new members?

I'm sure happy to hear that the new owners weren't surprised by finding
themselves in cohousing.

May all continue well!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo