facilitation workshop in SF Bay Area
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:46:59 -0800 (PST)
For folks in the San Francisco Bay Area: I'm teaching a two-day course in
Group Facilitation Skills, March 3-4, 2012 at Sonoma State University in
Rohnert Park.

The course is part of SSU's Conflict Resolution Certificate Program; it can
be taken for one unit of academic credit or fourteen hours of CEUs.

More information is available on my website at
http://www.erisweaver.info/events.html.

Author, "Let's Talk About Money: A Conversation Guide for Intentional
Communities"
eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info