path lighting
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 09:25:26 -0800 (PST)
Bill,

not to worry!

there are wonderful, beautiful appropriate lights available.  We too are in the
snowy Northeast.  Our lights get bonked occasionally with varying degrees of
impact.   Usually they are ok.  The are just the right height, maybe25-30" from
the ground, and shine onto the patch.  They give a wonderful light,
illuminating our pathways beautifully.  Really look good.
 Our neighbor who ordered ours is away at the moment.  I'll send a note and get
you the name of what we have.
Ruth
Cantines Island,
Saugerties, NY